Well, maybe the picture on this home page has already clued you in.
Yep. That's right! After all of the hoopla and craziness that followed our LAST try at this. We decided to try again!
Our newest addition to our family - Ruprecht. As I was talking to the breeder she said it would give Ryan a little more sense of ownership if I let him name the puppy.... and so Ruprecht it is. Ruprecht the Mini- Schnauzer. Are you wondering WHERE THE HECK that name came from? Just click here to find out.

Ruprecht was a present from Santa. He came to our house on Christmas morning. (Extra thanks to my friend Karen who kept the new puppy at her house for a day and a half before Christmas.) It was fun to see the kids excited faces. Unfortunately I haven't uploaded those from my camera yet. oops.
As for AFTER the puppy came - it has been a completely different experience from Rosco. He is a lot less dog than before. He has gone almost two weeks with out an accident in the house - although I surely just jinxed myself for that. ;)
He is really good with the kids and even Ryan and I have had lots of fun with him.
So I know you are thinking I am crazy - and I would agree - but don't judge me too harshly okay? :)




What a cute puppy. Camryn loves your puppy and loves when it is your turn to drive so that she can see the puppy again.
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest ever! I don't think you are crazy! My kids seem to think when we move to Vernal we are getting a puppy cause all their cousins out there have one! Nope they are getting a new brother! :) How big will he get?
ReplyDeleteAhhh, just needed to read a little bit more to find out about your new dog. He's way cute and I hope things continue to be good with Ruprecht.
ReplyDelete