
I hope all of you amazing women had a good Mother's Day!
I wanted to share a small part of Cardon's Mothers Day gift that he gave to me.
He was so excited that he came in nice and early that morning to share this with me.
It's actually really cute. All of the blue parts - are the places where he filled in the blanks. :)
"My Mother is the most wonderful mom in the whole world. She's as pretty as a butterfly. She weighs 50 pounds (he whispered - I wanted to you to feel good.) Her favorite food is Cafe Rio. My mom looks prettiest when she gets meryed. (That's married for those of you who are rusty on 1st grade spelling.)
When mom was little she used to only listin to church music. (I am not quite sure where he got that - maybe it's because Ryan always teases me that I learned all these weird songs from girls camp.)
I like being with my mother most when I'm sad. I go on roller coaster's.
I think my mom looks funny when she makes funny faces.
But I know she's really angry with me when she sees me playing with bug killer. (Don't ask.)
My favorite thing about my mother is she's nice, she helps me.
I wish my mom would let me play the wii 1000 hours every day.
I wouldn't trade my mom for the wii. (That is REALLY saying something).
Oh - Jack Handy is SO right. "The face of a child says SO much - especially the mouth part." :)




That is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! That has to be the best gift he could have given you.
ReplyDeleteHoly Funny. I was laughing my head off. I especially like what he whispered to you about his weight estimation and the fact that he wouldn't trade ya for the wii. Kids are the greatest...especially little senior Cardone.
ReplyDelete