Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Do they really know?

Recently I read a blog of a family who unexpectedly lost their mother. She was the blogger in the family and in past posts she had done a post about one of her son's birthdays and what she loved about him. What a treasure that is now.
Even though I plan on being around for a while. I realized that I need to be better about letting my family know how much I love them. I need to tell them those things that I admire about them and the talents and strengths they possess. I am hoping that I can renew my blogging efforts and be able to have some of my thought's and feelings put into words.


Today I will start with my little Bossman. :)
I don't know if it's because he is my last baby - but I love just watching him. He is SUCH a busy and curious little boy! I can just see those gears turning in his head from the minute he wakes up.
He has these cute eyebrows that are so expressive - and GOOD GRIEF - if you have ever seen his lashes?!
Even though he is only 14 months - he already has a sense of humor and likes to tease. He does it with a toothy smile.
I also watch him observe his older siblings (usually when they are throwing fits) and you can tell he is documenting and storing that behavior for later. He is such a smart little guy.

Even though I am old and desperately need my beauty sleep - I have never minded getting up with my baby at night. I truly treasure those moments when I just get to hold and cuddle him. Usually during the day he is much too busy to let mom love on him too much.

Speaking of loving on him..... his CHEEKS!! They are so smooshy and kissable! What makes him even more kissable is how ticklish he is! He has this cute little giggle. When you snuggle under his chin or pinch his little fat rolls his giggles are too contagious.

He also LOVES music and dancing. Every morning while he eats breakfast - he wants the ipod on so he can eat and groove. I have tried to get this on video - but as soon as he knows what I am doing he just stares. :) One day I will prove it. ;)

Boss also likes to be a shadow. As soon as dad gets home he becomes Ryan's puppy dog. :) Especially if Ryan is working on a project outside. (See picture)

He brings such a joyful spirit to our house. I am so grateful that I get to be his momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment