Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tanner's are Talented

The last couple weeks of school there are lots of events going on in 1st grade.
This was Cardon's class talent show - where Cardon decided to show his self taught break dancing skills. He was a little nervous at first and forgot some of his signature moves - but he "brought it" after he got over his stage fright. ;)
Go Cardon! Go Cardon Go GO GO Cardon!

9 comments:

  1. How freakin cute is he!!?? Did you teach him those moves??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That made my day! The best is the kid in the class that you can hear say, " I can do that....I can do it longer!" Haha :) You gotta love elementary school. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little girl in front of the camera and the look on her face. Cardon's impressing the ladies already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest thing ever! Cardon, you got to teach me so of those skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I bet all those 1st grade girls were swooning! Maybe in the not too distant future I'll see him on "So You Think You Can Dance"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is friggin awesome. Go Cardon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute. Ps. I put a pic on my blog of some of my new stickers:))) thanks for helping with my order;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tara!
    This is Lisa Carter(Gifford)- I hope you don't mind but I peeked at your blog today. You have such a cute family! Sounds like things are going well. We just moved to California and are starting to organize a new life here. Anyway, I would love to keep tabs w/ you. Here is my email if you'd like an inivite to our blog! lisa4joy@hotmail
    Nice seeing ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I LOVE it!!! What a cute kid! I'm sure all the girls are crazy for him now! ;) It was SO good to see you and your cute family this past weekend! You looked so cute and congrats again on number 4! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete