
I didn't know that it was possible to have twins when one was born 18 months before the other.
I am finding it is possible. I have some of my own. Luke and Ruprecht.
Yes, one is a dog and one is human - but they are in exactly the same mind frame.
I have to keep both of them out of the pantry, they both try to escape out the front door whenever it is opened.
Luke has discovered how to open doors - so that compounds that problem. They both are curious about the toilet - yuck!
They both get in the toy cupboard and pull everything out.
They both ignore me when I am telling them no.
They both think they have to be snacking.
They can't keep things out of their mouths.
Sometimes they work as a team - I get distracted by one and the other one gets into trouble.
Don't get me wrong - they are both cute and fun but COME on!! ;)




Welcome to the wonderful world of twins! The good thing is (as so beautifully illustrated by your picture) that there are many things twice as fun. Try to enjoy that part of it. :)
ReplyDeleteFUN! Double the reason for us to head off to sunny UL locations every so often! =)
ReplyDeleteTheir so cute!
They're, not Their. I'm retarded. Sure wish you could edit comments. This is why I usually just keep my comments to myself. =)
ReplyDeleteWait! I didn't know you had a dog?
ReplyDelete