
1. Tara needs… to be in one place long enough to establish a trusting relationship with a good, interested, capable therapist. Google knows me better than I thought!
2. Tara needs... to keep her clothes on. Okay - maybe not that well. I do not have a problem covering up BELIEVE ME!
3. Tara needs... to accept that no one is self sufficient all the time. Who doesn't need to learn that lesson?
4. Tara needs... a fashion coach who will not let her outside the house until she appears close to normal. I would be happy to go on "What not to Wear"!!
5. Tara needs... a nickname. Any suggestions? Come on fess up - what do you really call me? The "crazy one"?! Maybe this paranoia goes back to #1. ;)
6. Tara needs... a hug. Awwww sweet.
7. Tara needs... a home. Check that one off the list. :)
8. Tara needs... your presence. Ummm what does that mean...... exactly?!
9. Tara needs... all the get well vibes she can get. Well - I will pass those along to my family too. What is up with this winter? Ryan and I have been sick more times this winter then the last couple combined!
10. Tara needs... help. I seem to detect a pattern here....
Hope you got a good laugh! I did. What does YOUR name say?




I can tell you one more thing that Tara needs... a trip to Boise!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...did you superimpose your head on mom's highschool picture or what? Hillarious. Glad yours was so cute...I tried this with *Tiffany Hall* and apparently there is a murderer with that same name, so I got some not so nice things back like "Tiffany Hall needs to rot in h*%$! Thanks for the advice Tara:)
ReplyDeleteDoh!! Try just using your first name. ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Tara! I found your blog through Tiffany's. It's so good to be able to catch up through blogging! I LOVE the name Ruprecht. Hilarious! It was good to see you guys at the Christmas party. Maybe we'll see you at the reunion this summer?
ReplyDeleteCute puppy! Congrats on the new member...I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete