Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tara's 3-ring circus



Cue the circus music... dee dee deedle de de dee de deedle..
You know the music I am talking about - right?

That is what life seems to be like. And I am this supposed tight-rope walker. Trying to balance family, work, internet usage and health.

I finally gave in and got a Facebook account. It has been as addicting as I thought it would be - and now my blog is loosing some serious face time. I need to be better!


My family has been taking turns getting sick - and I AM SICK of SICK!! All of us have been on antibiotics in the last 30 days. Lovely. Oh, and I will be making my 3rd trip to the ENT for Lukes ears. :)

My diet was going pretty good. Until I took a business trip to Phoenix where I indulged in some SERIOUS Italian food from Maggiano's. Once I gave into to the temptations - it's been harder to resist. Now that I am home - I need something else to look forward to - that keeps me motivated. Something like a warm tropical vacation - hint to Ryan if he is reading this. :)

All the while I am realizing that Maddy turns 5 in less than two weeks and will start Kindergarten in the fall. Cardon will be 8 later this year and get baptized and my little sweet Luke is turning TWO. The TERRIBLE two's - in fact I have already seen inklings of these days. Scary stuff I tell ya. Nevertheless, time is going by faster and faster. In someways it's exciting and in someways it's scary and in some ways it's sad. I am not ready for an 8 year old and a 5 year old going on 15. Alas, I am in the middle of the tight rope. There is no point in going back - only forward.

So if you are looking for tickets to the show - let me know! ;)

2 comments:

  1. 1. Facebook. Not a fan. It makes me feel like I'm back in high school again and trying to keep up with the popular kids.

    2. Sickness. Bleck. I'm right there with you. I'm sick of sickness.

    3. Diet plans. Ditto. Birthday weekend = I have some major ground to make up... lets figure out a good incentive... which leads me to:

    4. Vacations... seriously - lets plan something together!

    We can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a facebook account but don't do much with it. I'm sure if I really checked it out, I'd be addicted to it and I don't need anymore internet distractions. And I'm right there with ya on the sickies. Just when we start to get better, someone gets sick again. I can't wait till nice weather so that we can open up the windows and air out this germ infested house!

    ReplyDelete