



Here are some of the spring pictures that we had taken a couple of weeks ago.
Originally I was only planning on getting Luke's done. Since he has pretty much been shafted in the pictures area.
Actually, Maddy has too. When Cardon was little I took him every 2-3 months.
Anyway, I figured I would just take them all.
This was the FIRST time they were willing to cooperate with the photographer. Whic
h is GREAT for pics but not for the wallet.
However, I justify my spending money on pictures quite easily. Why? It goes back to my wedding. I only had the photographer come to the temple when we were married. I didn't have any from the luncheon and only 5-6 snap shots from my reception. I hardly remember what it looked like! I didn't even get a picture with my mom or my roommates. Sad.

It was a tough lesson to learn. My advice to you DON'T under budget for pictures!!! Whether it's your wedding or baby pics. Get lots. Get them as often as you can. Treasure them. :)
So here are my kids - how I like to think of them - clean, happily getting along and smiling.




Ok, we must be on the same wave-length lately. I just took my kids for pics, too, and spent more to pay an actual photographer to do it (as opposed to Target, KK, etc.) It was the best experience ever. I am so glad I did it. And I HATE my wedding pics. We had a family member do them who was a "photographer" and I don't have any that I love. So I agree--pictures are worth the money! Especially when your kids grow so fast. But now I will tell my husband I am justified in spending so much because our wedding pics were crap. :)
ReplyDeleteCUTE! They are getting so big! Yes, the younger kids get cheated in the picture area. I have found myself missing some pretty big highlights in Molly's life. I guess they'll survive?
ReplyDeleteI love all of the photos. Cardon, Maddy and Luke look really cute. =) They are very photogenic.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow Luke is getting so big! He's not a baby anymore is he? Love all the pics! Your kids are adorable. And I so agree about not under budgeting on the pictures. I am so sad and disappointed with our wedding pics. I get very envious and jealous when I see the awesome pictures some people have from their wedding. A very tough lesson to learn.
ReplyDeleteThese kids are gorgeous! You did good. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your new blog.