This weekend I re-learned some important things:- I am getting old and rounder by the day. :)
- I am blessed beyond what I will ever deserve.
- I have an awesome husband who respects the priesthood he holds.
- I have an amazing son who is an example of faith and goodness to his mother.
- Our family is loved and supported by wonderful and caring family and friends.
Thank you to all of our family an
d friends who came to support Cardon as he was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Thank you to those of you who sent your love through phone calls and emails and letters.Here are some pictures (I wish I would have taken more).
Cardon's baptism was a special time. Maddy opened the meeting by singing a solo "Joseph Smith's First Prayer". I have to say - she did a great job singing by herself infront of 30+ people.
Cardon's two Grandma's gave talks about Baptism and the Holy Ghost. Cardon was baptized and conf

irmed by Ryan with uncles, Grandpa McEwen and friends standing in the circle.
Cardon had two GREAT Grandmother's present as well. I am still kicking myself for not getting a 4 generation picture. Cardon also had cousins and aunts and uncles who had made the 5 + hour drive from Colorado and Boise. Good friends from the neighborhood were also there.
'
After the baptism we had a birthday luncheon afterwards with cinnamon rolls i
nstead of birthday cake. MMMMM Aunt Rachel makes a mean cinnamon roll! Cardon's cousin Jaydn was thoughtful enough to bring a pinata full of candy and toys. It was a little nerve wracking trying to keep the kids away from a swinging metal bat but we all came out unscathed.HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARDON and congrats on your decision to be baptized. We love you!




Congrats Cardon! Wish we could have been there. Hope to see you guys soon!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to attend the baptism and spend time with your family. We love you!
ReplyDeletecongratulations to cardon! I can't believe that we're old enough to have children so old! Sounds like it was a great baptism day and birthday.
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe he's that big already! Congrats to Cardon! I'm glad you were able to have so many friends and family there for his special day. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's old enough to be baptized! What a special day!
ReplyDelete