Thursday, December 17, 2009

It was finally warm enough to play in the snow!


This past weekend the temps were finally out of the negative and single digits. Infact they were in the high 30's! In celebration we decided to have a picnic!
Ok not really - but the difference in temp was enough to motivate Ryan and the kids to go out and build a snowman! (Complete with a hotdog nose!)

I being slightly immobile and not fitting into any of my winter snow clothes took pictures - from INSIDE. :)

Ryan is such a good dad - and the kids and dog had a blast!!


p.s. The snowman was a 5 ball snow man. :) ;) :)





1 comment:

  1. My kids keep begging to play in the snow and I always use the excuse that it's too cold. Sometimes I give in, but not as much as they'd like.

    ReplyDelete